Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Essential Oils for Everyday Use

Pin It Now!


As a long time user of essential oils, I'm going to start a series called: Essential Oils for Everyday Use. I'll post weekly tips on everything from cleaning to keeping your family healthy.

My first tip is pretty simple: Make your house smell wonderful and disinfect the air while you vacuum.

Apply one drop of an essential to your finger (one that is safe to apply to your skin) and rub onto the "vent" part of your vacuum - the place where the air blows out. Vacuum to your heart's content! During the holiday season, I used Pine and Cinnamon. I change up which oils I use according to my mood or the season. :)

Not sure which oils to choose? I like using Young Living oils and feel good about using those internally, at least ones that are safe to use in that way. I've also started using oils from Eden's Garden for cleaning and diffusing. Here's a link to a beginner's set from Eden's Garden if you're interested:
(Their oils can also be purchased separately.)

 

*If you're interested in becoming a Young Living Member, feel free to ask me any questions. I've been a member for about 5 years now.

Happy Vacuuming!

Linked to WFMW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...