Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Anderson and Cooper

Pin It Now!

While we were in Tennessee last week, my baby girl had the BEST time cuddling and playing with Paw and Cici's super sweet golden doodles. She looks right cozy in her element. ;)


It was so neat getting to know the dogs' different personalities. Anderson and Cooper are brothers, and Cooper is the white one who loves his toys and can jump pretty high! Anderson is a bit fluffier and is a little more laid back. Both are adorable. They even won me over, and I don't consider myself an animal lover by any means. I've never really liked poodles, either, but these dogs were pretty amazing. The best behaved dogs I've ever been around!

What a treat to play in big, fat leaves with cute, big dogs!


We miss you Anderson and Cooper!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...