Sunday, August 31, 2014

New Hat, New Life

Pin It Now!

 
 
**************************************************************************
 
 

Goodness, I've been bursting at the seams to share this news! Our family has known for about 3 weeks that Mark would become the assistant pastor of Calvary East Valley, but now it's official since it was announced at church today. So, technically, I'm an assistant pastor's wife. ;)

The beginning of our new phase of life begins Tuesday, and what a change it will be! It's been quite the journey to that smile I'm wearing in the above picture. I can't wait to share my journey over the next few days or weeks, depending on how often I can make time to write about it. But, I will say this: I didn't start the journey with that smile on my face. It was more like a frown accompanied by angry eyebrows.

But . . . God's ways are not my ways. His ways are best. And I know we'll be blessed!

*Prayers are certainly appreciated as our family adjusts to this worthy calling from the Lord.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...