Thursday, June 26, 2014

TBT: Glamour Shots

Pin It Now!

Anyone remember Glamour Shots? Apparently for my 14th birthday I wanted a Glamour Shots makeover. I must've made an appointment on the make-me-look-like-a-hideous-monster day. ;) Either that or it was my makeup artist's first day on the job. Or, she took one look at my face and thought, How in the world am I going to work with that?

What's even more disturbing is that my parents ordered a ginormous portrait for our living room wall. And it hung there forever. It was still there when my hubby and I started seeing each other. It almost scared him off, but, thankfully, he stuck around.

Well, I hope I've brightened your Thursday morning with a good laugh. Anyone else ever had a Glamour Shots makeover gone bad? Don't be shy. ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I borrowed your glamour shot. Hope you don't mind...

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlamourBeards/comments/4b1qzo/concupiscent/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...