Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Entertain Kids with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Movie Maker

Pin It Now!


*Updated - original post 10/20/2010



Cinnamon Toast Crunch isn't a cereal I let my kids eat for breakfast (more for dessert), but they sure had fun with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Movie Maker!!

I can't believe it's been 5 years since my boys had fun making silly movies with animated Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares. Today, my daughter saw the title of my old post and wanted to know what it was. I clicked on my link and was surprised that it still worked. So, now she's had fun making some silly movies.

I think your kids will have fun making Cinnamon Toast Crunch movies, too. :) They are super simple to make, so even little ones who know how to click can do it. :)

There are also games and videos for your kids to enjoy. Finding good, on-line entertainment works for me!!!


Linked to WFMW, Hip Homeschool Hop

Images are screenshots from the website. (Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by using them. Just wanted to share the fun!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...